Thursday, July 25, 2013

A New Direction


Hello hello everyone! 

So most of you who land on this site instead of my new one here, you probably know me for my food blogging. You don't know how much that means to me!

But since I have moved my food blog to a new fancy wordpress site I've been trying to figure out what to do with this old site. I'm still getting some views so I thought, why not just turn this blog into something different? Something other than food blogging. 

And why not just spew my words about anything and everything else? What I'm loving, what I'm hating, my opinions on the world and news. Hey, it's worth a shot?

Oh and have something you want me to write about? Just let me know!

Anyway, be prepared for some new and awesome posts in the near future! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment