Friday, August 24, 2012

Impossible Cake

I've been on a baking spree... I've made cookies, cakes, donuts, you name it! Since I don't want any of that food to go to waste, i've been bringing them to work with me and feeding my fellow workers. So they started requesting for things. One request was half a dare.

"Sarah make an "impossible cake" and I will have complete respect for you."

I was in.

I couldn't think of what an impossible cake was, but they told me to look it up. So I did. Turns out i'd actually seen recipes for this cake before and had been meaning to try it anyway! So I went with the master chef Mr. Davis Lebovitz and tried his recipe which he adapted from the cookbook "My Sweet Mexico."

The recipe was much easier than I expected and the results were astounding. This cake was just as mouthwatering as it looked. Rich and creamy this isn't for the faint of heart.

So here's to my co-worker who requested this cake. I thank you for this dare, and now I have the respect of at least one person.

Anyone else have any requests for me to make? Leave a comment and I shall try it out!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments: