Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Austin/Boston food blogger swap!

I've always wanted a pen pal. I've never had too many friends and the thought of writing to someone in a far off land always appealed to me. Why did I never do it? Partially laziness. I didn't know how to find a pen pal. 

Now this isn't really a pen pal thing, but it's kind of close, so I was very excited to be a part of it. 

And how cool is it that my Boston partner is awesome? 


Melanie over at Melanie in the Middle was my partner and you should definitely check her site out! One way I would describe her is free. She loves life, loves music and cooking and having fun. A mother of 4 playing the part of superwoman. 


This is what she packed in my goodie box. You have know idea how excited I was to receive this.
Food blogging for dummies! Omg how cool?!
Lobster bisque which I am SO excited to try. It sounds so delicious!
Blueberry preserves
Maple Syrup
Honey Mustard
Blueberry honey bear
and an Allrecipes apron

When I first opened it all I could think is, "We must have some things in common". 
I had also sent her a honey bear exactly like that from Texas. We should compare tastes now! 

I'm the type of person that starts getting all excited when I receive mail, oh and presents. Every gift or goodie is like Christmas morning for me. Which is what I was acting like opening it. 

Thank you so much Melanie for the goodies, I love it so much and i'm very glad to be your partner! I hope you like your goodie box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment