Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt

Pumpkin season is just great! My mother made pumpkin mac and cheese (post coming soon) and pumpkin frozen yogurt! Both are absolutely amazing so I had to let her let me post the recipes for you guys.

(Sorry for the picture not being all fancy, but trust me it's delicious)


I love this recipe because it tastes so sinful but since it's frozen yogurt I don't feel as guilty... Shh...

It's perfect for October in Austin since it doesn't get too cold yet and we still need something to cool off when it reaches the nineties.

So just in case it's hot on Halloween this would be a perfect treat for your kids after trick or treating! Enjoy!

Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt

(Adapted from a magazine we cannot recall)

Ingredients

1 1/2 Cups Greek Lowfat Yogurt
1 1/2 Cups Whole Milk
1 1/2 Cups Dark Brown Sugar
2 Cups Pureed Pumpkin
3/4 TSP Cinnamon
1/4 TSP Nutmeg
Instructions
Combine all the ingredients together and mix. Process in an ice cream machine then store in the freezer and chill at least 4 hours. 

This recipe is so easy and delicious I promise ya'll will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment