Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I would just like to wish everyone a very Merry and blessed Christmas and holiday. I hope everyone is safe and warm with their family creating fond memories and enjoying each others company. May this new year bless everyone and let it bring good things to each and every one of us.

No recipes with any of these, yet, but here are some pictures of the afternoon feast we had at my house today. I am still recovering from it, it'll take me quiet a while to work everything off, but hey Christmas only comes once a year, why not go all out?



A breakfast of Cinnamon Sugar Monkey Bread

Crown Roast


Mac and Cheese, green bean casserole, carrots, potatoes au gratin, sweet potato casserole, and of course dinner rolls.


And to finish it all off German chocolate cheesecake cake...

Yes you read that right....

It was as delicious as it sounds, trust me.


Now to take a nap and sleep off all this amazing food!

No comments:

Post a Comment